Spanish Wine Tasting Trio
Join chef and culinary legend José Andrés for an evening of discussion around Spanish Wine and food! Wine.com host Gwendolyn Osborn leads a conversation with José along with his winemaker friends Álvaro Palacios and Pepe Raventós as they taste the Raventos i Blanc de Nit Rose, Bodegas Raúl Pérez Ultreia St. Jacques, and Álvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat.
- José Andrés, Chef, Restaurateur & Humanitarian
- Álvaro Palacios, Winemaker, Álvaro Palacios
- Pepe Raventós, Winemaker, Raventós i Blanc
- Hosted by: Gwendolyn Osborn, Wine Educator, Wine.com
Tasting Set Includes:
- Raventós i Blanc de Nit Rose
The vines of the Barbera, Plana and Viader plots have deep soil with a clay loam texture, which provides us with freshness and elegance. The Monestrell plot, situated on the terraces on Serral hill, marks the De Nit sparkling wine with its personality.
- Bodegas Raúl Pérez Ultreia St. Jacques
Floral, spicy aromas with hints of underbrush. Juicy, well-structured red fruit with great vibrancy and length on the palate. A long finish is marked by hints of herbs, coffee bean, and tomato leaf.
- Álvaro Palacios Camins del Priorat
Powerful but elegant, approachable but restrained. Blend: 40% Garnacha, 30% Cinsault, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Syrah.
Download the tasting mat here.
For more information on World Central Kitchen and how to donate please visit wck.org.
Interested in other virtual wine tastings? Check out our upcoming tastings