Chateau Pedesclaux 2016
Critical AcclaimAll Vintages
In 1891, the Count of Gastebois bought the property. It was the subject of a full reconstruction, which helped to improve the quality of the wines. After the death of Mr. de Gastebois in 1904, the administration of the estate is entrusted to his son-in-law, Count Bernard de Vesins. He bequeathed the property in 1919 to his grandchildren, the Count of Xavier Erceville and Count Michel du Lac. In 1928, the first crusher-de-stalker Médocain COQ brand is used at the Chateau Pedesclaux.