Chateau La Lagune Haut Medoc 2000
He was succeeded by numerous owners and the lovely chateau we know today was built between 1730 and 1734. In 1855, La Lagune joined the select club of grands crus classes as a third growth. The Seze family acquired La Lagune in 1886 and it stayed with them until 1956. They sold it to Georges Brunet, who gave an important new impetus to the estate before in turn selling it to the family who owned Champagne Ayala in 1964.
The Frey family arrived in 2000. They have made large-scale investments in the vineyard, cellars, and chateau aiming for excellence at all levels.