New Customers Save $30 off $100+* with code OCTNEW30
New Customers Save $30* with code OCTNEW30
*New customers only. Order must be placed by 10/31/2017. The $30 discount is given for a single order with a minimum of $100 excluding shipping and tax. Items with pricing ending in .97 are excluded and will not count toward the minimum required. Discount does not apply to corporate orders, gift certificates, or StewardShip membership fees. No other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order.
Chateau Faugeres 1999
- Traditional vine-growing methods and orientation towards integrated control
- Hand picking only when the grapes are physiologically ripe
- Selection by parcel
- Careful sorting of the best grapes
- Technological vinification with a new, revolutionary, top-level vat-house
- Maturing in a cellar with almost 650 casks
- The collaboration of top experts
"From an impeccably run estate, the dark ruby/purple-colored 1999 Faugeres reveals abundant levels of sweet raspberry and blackberry fruit intertwined with smoky new oak. Medium-bodied and firm, with moderately high tannin, a decent mid-palate, and fine purity and ripeness, this wine continues the succession of impressive efforts from this little known St.-Emilion. Anticipated maturity: 2004-2015."
-Robert Parker, The Wine Advocate