For product availability, please select your "Ship to" state above.Got it, I'll ship to California
Bountiful Vineyard Wine Gift Basket
This gorgeous basket overflows with gourmet treats such as portlock salmon, creamy garlic & herb cheese, bistro-style olives, chocolate truffles, biscotti and more. We’ve paired this bountiful basket with three bottles of delicious wine from Kenwood Yulupa California vineyards including Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Sparkling and included a wine stopper and corkscrew to complete the basket. Makes the perfect gift!
Wine Gift Basket Includes:
- Kenwood Yulupa Chardonnay:
Bright aromas of juicy Bartlett pear and a subtle floral note give way to flavors of quince and vanilla. The mouthfeel is round and generous, with balanced acidity providing a clean finish.
- Kenwood Yulupa Cabernet Sauvignon:
Produced with an emphasis on softness and drinkability. Intense aromas of cherry and raspberry are followed by aromatic notes of fresh sage and soy. Full-bodied mouthfeel, with a rich lingering finish.
- Kenwood Yulupa Cuvee Brut:
A light, refreshing sparkling wine with fruit flavors and aromas of citrus, pear, and peaches, followed by a spice nuance.
- Trident Portlock Salmon 2 oz
- California Smoked Almonds 2 oz
- Cranberry Harvest Medley 2 oz
- Jasper Ranch Almond Brittle 5 oz
- Marich Chocolates Chocolate Espresso Beans
- Partner’s Toasted Sesame Crackers
- Sonoma Jacks Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges 4 oz
- Made Chocolates Chocolate Mint Truffles
- Angelina's European Cookies 4.4 oz
- Vineyard Estates Cheddar Cheese Straws 2 oz
- Viva Sonoma Chocolate Dipped Biscotti 0.9 oz
- Ghirardelli Assorted Bag 4.8 oz
- Chamberry Wine Chocolate Truffles 0.8 oz
- Oloves Bistro Style Olives 1.1 oz
- Gorgeous Reusable Basket
Gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wine or vintages can sometimes sell out due to the popularity of our gifts. If this happens, we will always substitute with replacements of equal or greater value such as similar gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wines or alternative vintages. Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.