Join us for a tasting of discovery into Pinot Noir with Burgundy's Domaine Faiveley, Willamette Valley’s Adelsheim Vineyard, and California’s Hahn Winery! Wine.com host Gwendolyn Osborn leads a discussion with esteemed winery guests about the stylistic differences among Pinot Noir as we taste three different styles: Earthy, Floral, and Fruity.
- Erwan Faiveley, General Manager and Owner, Domaine Faiveley
- Gina Hennen, Winemaker, Adelsheim
- Paul Clifton, VP of Winemaking, Hahn Winery
- Hosted by: Gwendolyn Osborn, Wine Educator, Wine.com
Tasting Set Includes:
- Domaine Faiveley Mercurey Rouge
Deep ruby red in colour with notes of fresh red fruits and spice on the nose. This wine is a pleasure to drink thanks to its smooth, fruity attack and delicate, silky tannins. This well-balanced and intensely aromatic wine will win over wine experts and amateurs alike.
- Adelsheim Pinot Noir
There are lush red cherries and delicate baking spices on the nose, along with sneaky hints of lavender and honeysuckle. This is positively vibrant on the palate, bursting with freshness. The texture is supple with smooth tannins leading into the finish.
- Hahn Winery Santa Lucia Highlands Pinot Noir
Red ruby in the glass, this wine opens with aromas of red cherry, blackberry and hints of earthiness and toasty oak. The palate is rich, with refined tannins, balanced acidity and flavors of red fruit, cherry, raspberry and notes of vanilla and plum on a long complex finish.
- Printed Tasting Mat to help you enjoy the featured wines.
Interested in other virtual wine tastings? Check out our upcoming tastings