Processing Your Order...

Search for ""

Update your browser to enjoy all that has to offer.

It's easy to update and using the latest version
of Internet Explorer means all your web browsing will be better.

Yes, Update Now

Rodney Strong Charlotte's Home Sauvignon Blanc 1999

Sauvignon Blanc from Sonoma County, California
    0% ABV
    • WS89
    • WE89
    • WS89
    • WS90
    • WE90
    • WW91
    • WE87
    • WS87
    All Vintages
    Currently Unavailable $14.99
    Try the 2017 Vintage 13 99
    16 49
    14 99
    Save $1.50 (9%)
    Ships today if ordered in next 6 hours
    Limit 0 bottles per customer
    Sold in increments of 0
    Add to Cart
    Limit Reached
    0.0 0 Ratings
    My Wine Share
    Vintage Alert
    Alert me when new vintages are available
    Rate for better recommendations
    (256 characters remaining)
    Cancel Save

    0.0 0 Ratings
    0% ABV

    Winemaker Notes

    The long cool season and the slightly lower sugar at harvest proved to be advantageous as we succeeded in making a crisp wine with exceptional balance and an abundance of flavor. The fully mature fruit from Charlottes Home imparted its tropical and citrus notes and our additional Alexander Valley vineyards added flavors of melon and hay. After whole cluster pressing 25% was fermented in new American oak barrels and underwent malolactic while the remaining 75% was cold fermented in stainless steel. This technique yields a touch of lush creaminess and crisp fruit flavors, including passion fruit and pineapple, citrus tones and pineapple, citrus tones and a hint of vanilla from its brief time in oak.

    I like Charlottes Home Sauvignon Blanc with an herbed shellfish pasta, grilled halibut or Oysters Rockefeller. -Rick Sayre, Winemaker

    Critical Acclaim

    All Vintages
    Rodney Strong

    Rodney Strong Vineyards

    View all wine
    Rodney Strong Vineyards, Sonoma County, California
    Image of winery

    Founded by wine industry pioneer, Rod Strong, in 1959, Rodney Strong Vineyards is now owned by the Kleins, a farming-based family that prides itself on land stewardship and a relentless push for superior wine quality from Sonoma County. After purchasing the company in 1989, Tom Klein began the endeavor that today brings together excellent vineyards, the industry's finest winemaking equipment, and exceptional talent. The winery farms and sources grapes from vineyards throughout Sonoma County, focusing on Alexander Valley, Russian River Valley and Chalk Hill. Rodney Strong Vineyards is best known for its estate-bottled and vineyard-designated wines, and is also recognized for their sustainable and Fish Friendly Farming, dedication to solar energy production and becoming carbon neutral in 2009.

    CGS652441_1999 Item# 22910