Just pop these Margarita Freeze in the freezer, pour your favorite margarita and enjoy! The proprietary cooling gel freezes solid inside the double-walled chamber, providing thermal insulation that keeps your drink cold for longer.
- For frozen concoctions, freeze HOST Margarita Freeze Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whether you`re in the mood for a classic margarita, a frozen daiquiri, or boozy blended cocktail, keep HOST Margarita Freeze Cooling Cups in the freezer so they are ready to go when you are.
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of HOST Margarita Freeze Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to keep any beverage the perfect temperature for hours.
- Each cup is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST Margarita Freeze Cooling Cups. Each cup can comfortably accommodate 12 ounces.
- Hand wash only.
- For the best results, place the Margarita Freeze upside down in the freezer for 2 hours to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.