Wine Gift Basket Includes:
- 2018 Chateau de Landiras
"Grand generosity, showcasing deep, vigorous dark forest fruit and an appetizing blackcurrant freshness within juicy and fabulously-integrated tannins. Lovely, boisterous, and rich in fruit. Bravo!" Decanter
Rated 95 Points: Decanter
- 2020 Martin Ray Sonoma-Napa Cabernet Sauvignon
Classic and ripe with deep blue and purple fruit, notes of currant, fresh blackberry, bramble, and peppercorn. Interlaced with wet stone and earth, over touches of elderflower and vanilla with fervent, yet silky integrated tannins.
Rated 92 Points: James Suckling
- 2019 Bodegas Breca Old Vines Garnacha
An authentic wine produced from the original Garnacha, which was first cultivated in Aragón in the 7th Century, and spread around Europe by the Medieval Kingdom of Aragón. Calatayud produces a unique expression of Garnacha due to its geographic and climactic conditions. As Spain's highest altitude region for the production of Garnacha, the temperature swings are radical - up to 60°F in the summer. This produces wines with deep color and character, as well as lively acidity. The wine is characterized by aromas of ripe black fruit, overlaid with spices such as black pepper. There is an obvious minerality to the wine, proceeding from vineyards' diverse range of soil types.
Rated 93 Points: Jeb Dunnuck
- Valley Lahvosh Sesame Rounds Crackers 2 oz
- Sonoma Jacks Cheese Wedges, Garlic & Herb 4 oz
- Creative Snacks Hot Honey Crunch Mix 1.5 oz
- Cal Pantry Cracked Peppercorn Crackers 2.5 oz
- Bella Campagna Whole Mixed Olives 3.5 oz
- Il Panettiere Amarettini Almond Cookies 2.8 oz
- Godiva Lava Cake Truffles 0.7 oz
- Golden Walnut Flavored Cookies 6 oz
- Lindt Lindor Milk Truffles 0.9 oz
- Maxim’s Milk Chocolate Covered Hazelnuts 0.4 oz Mr. Brownie Chocolate Brownie 0.9 oz
- Pirouline Chocolate Hazelnut Wafer Cookies 3.3 oz
- Choco Voglia Cream Filled Truffles 1.3 oz oz
- Reusable Metal Basket
Gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wine, or vintages can sometimes sell out due to the popularity of our gifts. If this happens, we will always substitute with replacements of equal or greater value such as similar gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wines, or alternative vintages. Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.