Laurent-Perrier Limited La Box en Pink Gift Set
Harper's Bazaar partnered with Champagne Laurent-Perrier to present La Box en Pink, a limited-edition collection of must-haves exclusively from French brands.
In honor of ladies who run the world, we have partnered with some of the coolest and elegant women-led or owned brands to create La Box en Pink, a French discovery box for the Parisian in the know.
ShopBAZAAR editors have chosen La Box en Pink as a must-have treasure trove that transports you to Paris for the ultimate gifting experience.
What is included in La Box en Pink (a value of $646)
- A bottle of Champagne Laurent-Perrier Cuvée Rosé.
- A custom crepe de chine scarf created by Ba&sh for Laurent-Perrier and La Box en Pink. (Only available through the purchase of the box)
- A gorgeous lip set with their best-seller lip palette ”Les 4 roujes” and lip “stylo” pencil by Rouje.
- The Alhena Necklace with an Amethyst pink stone necklace from Boneur.
- The Delina discovery set, Delina hair mist and Delina votive candle from the iconic Parfums de Marly.
- A Face Skincare set from Aime: The Simple Oil, The Simple Cleanser, The Simple Serum, The Simple Cream, The AIME clear cosmetic bag + a 1 month supply French Glow Supplements.
- A luxury-quality box meant to be re-used as a beautiful jewelry box & a La Box en Pink booklet by the editors of Harper’s Bazaar.
Gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wine or vintages can sometimes sell out due to the popularity of our gifts. If this happens, we will always substitute with replacements of equal or greater value such as similar gift components, gift baskets, ribbons, wines, or alternative vintages. Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.
Critical AcclaimAll Vintages
Established in 1812, Champagne Laurent-Perrier has a long tradition of innovation in Champagne and can be credited with many of the ideas that have defined Champagne production since the mid 20th century. Laurent-Perrier was among the first to introduce stainless steel fermentation tanks to the region in the 1950s, resurrected the non-dosage Champagne category with the introduction of Ultra Brut in 1981, and sparked the revival of non-vintage rosé Champagne in 1968 despite the opinion of other producers that non-vintage rosés were not to be taken seriously. Today, Laurent Perrier's iconic Cuvée Rosé remains the benchmark for non-vintage rosé champagne.
Laurent-Perrier has become one of the international leaders in Champagne based entirely on the quality of the wines and core values as a company. Laurent-Perrier is still a family-controlled business and makes nothing other than champagne. The house prides itself on quality and consistency, attributable to having only 3 chefs de caves since 1949.
Laurent-Perrier's house style emphasizes freshness, elegance, and finesse across its entire range of champagnes. None of the wines are aged in oak, and Laurent-Perrier makes fewer single-vintage wines than many other houses. The art of blending - not just of grapes but of years, as well - is fundamental to champagne. At Laurent-Perrier, even our prestige cuvée Grand Siècle is never a single vintage wine, but always a blend of three complementary vintage years, essentially "creating" the perfect year.