- For red wine, refrigerate HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between fifty-eight and sixty degrees Fahrenheit
- For white wine, freeze HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups for at least two hours to keep your drink between forty-three and fifty-three degrees Fahrenheit
- Inside the BPA free plastic walls of the HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups lies our proprietary cooling gel. This gel was precisely engineered in house to provide the perfect temperature for white and red wines for hours
- Each glass is constructed with an insulated silicone band for comfortable handling.
- The set includes two HOST Wine FREEZE Cooling Cups in color Gray. Each glass can comfortably accommodate 8.5 ounces
- Hand wash only
- For the best results, place the Wine FREEZE upside down in the freezer to allow the gel to evenly spread and freeze.