For product availability, please select your "Ship to" state above.Got it, I'll ship to California
New Customers Save $30 off $100+* with code OCTNEW
New Customers Save $30* with code OCTNEW
*New customers only. One-time use per customer. Order must be placed by 10/31/2018. The $30 discount is given for a single order with a minimum of $100 excluding shipping and tax. Items with pricing ending in .97 are excluded and will not count toward the minimum required. Discount does not apply to corporate orders, gift certificates, StewardShip membership fees, select Champagne brands, Riedel glassware, fine and rare wine, and all bottles 3.0 liters or larger. No other promotion codes, coupon codes or corporate discounts may be applied to order.
Grand Gourmet Wine Gift Basket
We filled this basket to the brim with an incredible selection of four delicious wines sure to impress the discerning palate: Scharffenberger Brut Excellence, Landmark Chardonnay, DAOU Cabernet Sauvignon, and Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel. To this we added a collection of superb goodies and tied it up with a gorgeous bow. Makes a great gift!
Wine Gift Basket Includes:
- Scharffenberger Brut Excellence:
Scharffenberger Brut Excellence is made by the traditional méthode champenoise process – whereby the wines are individually bottle-fermented before being riddled and disgorged. The wine is approximately two-thirds Pinot Noir and one-third Chardonnay and undergoes 100% malolactic fermentation.
Rated 91 Points: Wine Enthusiast
- Landmark Chardonnay:
This Chardonnay has a bright, medium gold color with complex aromas of ripe pear, meyer lemon, sage and lemon curd. On the palate flavors of quince, pear blossom, apricot, and piecrust are balanced by lively citrus notes completing this refreshing wine.
- DAOU Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon:
Rich deep dark berry color with creamy mocha-espresso flavors is the first impression of this wine. The tannins are well integrated with the fruit and create a long finish that keeps going.
Rated 94 Points: Robert Parket
- Seghesio Sonoma Zinfandel:
This Zinfandel produces spicy, lush black fruit flavors characteristic of Alexander Valley. Briary raspberry, with plenty of structure. Overall, this is a very well-balanced and elegant Zinfandel to match a wide variety of foods.
Rated 93 Points: Wine Spectator
- Portlock Smoked Salmon 2 oz
- Three Pepper Blend Water Crackers 2 oz
- Sonoma Jack Garlic Herb Cheese Spread, 4 oz
- Santa Barbara Olive Co. Garlic Stuffed Olives, 5 oz
- Omaha Steaks Italian Dry Salami 5 oz
- Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Honey Spice mustard 8 oz
- Bruschetta Crisps 3 oz
- Vineyard Estates Cheddar Cheese Straws 2 oz
- Made Chocolates Maple Cocoa Truffles 3.5 oz
- Godiva Crème Brulee Truffles Bag 4.3 oz
- Almond Brittle 5 oz
- Godiva Milk Chocolate Covered Mini Pretzels 2.5 oz
- Godiva Chocolate Covered Nuts Dark Almonds 2 oz
- Holly’s Baking Chocolate Toffee Cookie Brittle 6 oz
- Buttery on Main Chocolate Chip Cookies 2 oz
- Walkers Shortbread Cookies 1 oz
- Wafer Cookies 2.1 oz
- Viva Sonoma Chocolate Dipped Biscotti, 2 pk, 1.8 oz
- Chocolate Caramel Popcorn, 3 oz
- Butter Toffee Pretzels, 2 oz
- Large Reusable Wicker Basket
Gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wine or vintages can sometimes sell out due to the popularity of our gifts. If this happens, we will always substitute with replacements of equal or greater value such as similar gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wines or alternative vintages. Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.