Executive Selection Cabernet Gift Basket
Rich in color, aroma and depth, Cabernet Sauvignon is our most popular wine variety. This ultimate collection of four carefully chosen California Cabernets is paired with our embossed metal container we've filled with a bounty of gourmet foods. Makes an impressive gift!
Wine Gift Basket Includes:
- Robert Oatley Signature Cabernet Sauvignon:
A full-flavored yet finely structured Cabernet of great appeal: black berries, dried leaves and fine gravelly tannin, reflect an outstanding year.
- Raymond R Collection Cabernet Sauvignon:
Opens with seductive aromas of cherry and red plum accented with notes of rhubarb and pepper. On the palate, flavors of Bing cherry, raspberry, current and cocoa intermingle seamlessly and lead to a long, smooth finish.
- DeLoach Heritage Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon:
An easy-to-drink, classic Cabernet Sauvignon. Aromas of black currant intermingle with fresh herbs de Provence, sure to entice you to the first sip. On the palate, lush, mouth-watering Santa Rosa plums mix with spicy black pepper and rich caramel. While soft upon entry, this well-balanced Cabernet firms up for a long, lasting finish.
- Vina Robles Estate Cabernet Sauvignon:
Garnet with aromas of dried cherries and cassis with hints of anise liqueur and fine tobacco. Full-bodied with cherries and hints of licorice; juicy, sweet and textured tannins linger into the finish.
- Omaha Steaks Italian Dry Salami 5 oz
- Bella Campagna Whole Mixed Olives 3.5 oz
- Nonni’s Bruschetta Italian Toast 2 oz
- Sonoma Jacks Garlic & Herb Cheese Wedges 4 oz
- Valley Lahvosh Sesame Rounds Crackers 4 oz
- Walkers Pure Butter Shortbread 0.8 oz
- Lille Chocolate Cookie Thins 3 oz
- Lily O’Brien’s Chocolate Chip Cookies 3 oz
- Sconza Butter Toffee Nuts 2 oz
- Godiva Assorted Dessert Truffles 4.2 oz
- Metal Scalloped Basket with Embossed Pattern
Gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wine or vintages can sometimes sell out due to the popularity of our gifts. If this happens, we will always substitute with replacements of equal or greater value such as similar gift components, gift baskets, ribbon, wines or alternative vintages. Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.