Known by a sale of the Comte de la Riviere in 1560, the area has a very old reputation. The propery, in which there are Gallo Roman silos, was built in 1850. The vineyard enjoys a privileged location; it is based directly on large stone quarries (about 2 acres) and identical to those of the plateau of Saint Emilion, managed for the conservation of the bottles. The limestone terroir brings minerality and elegance to the wines. Arnaud Roux-Oulie took over this vineyard in 2011 in the hopes of sharing his passion with fine wine lovers.