Two Hands Shiraz, 3 Ways Podcast Tasting
Do the different appellations of Australia make different styles of Shiraz? After listening to this podcast CD featuring Two Hands winemaker and owner Michael Twelftree and Richard Mintz, you'll know the answer is a resounding YES!
Two Hands has exploded onto the scene, making top shelf Shiraz from the best vineyards and appellations from around Australia. We have combined 3 of their top single vineyard and highly rated Shiraz from their "Garden" series. Follow along with Michael and Richard as they taste each wine and explain the differences in regions and terroir for each.
End the tasting with the delightful Brilliant Disguise Moscato, a great way to finish off your party with a bright, refreshing, low alcohol aperitif.
- Garden Series Experience – Tasting Guide and CD
- 2005 Sophie's Garden Shiraz
94 RP, 94 JH, 92 ST, 91 WS
- 2005 Max's Garden Shiraz
93 WS, 92 JH, 91 ST
- 2005 Harry and Edward's Garden Shiraz
95 JH, 92 ST, 91 RP, 91 WS
- Brilliant Disguise Moscato (500ml)
- 9/29/2010 (56 items) (viewed 1577 times)
- 9/23/2010 (9 items) (viewed 551 times)