Torreon de Paredes

Torreón de Paredes winery is located in the town of Rengo, one of the most specific delimited grape growing areas, or denominaciones (also known as appellations) controlled by law in Chile. This DOC (denominacion de origin controlada) lies in the heart of the Cachapoal Valley, which in turn is Part of the Rapel wine district. Torreón de Paredes has a total of 300 hectares of land, 150 h. of which is planted in productive vineyards. Red grapes are planted on 75% of the total and whites on the other 25%, and the vines average 20 years old. Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Sauvignon Blanc, Semillon, Chardonnay, Gewürztraminer and Riesling are all planted, and all these varietals are grown, made and bottled on the estate.
Be the first to know when new vintages and wines come in stock!

About Professional Ratings

close
Please login or create an account to create a wine list.
close
close
New Arrival Alert
Also sign me up for Wine.com emails featuring deals, trends and new arrivals
Your alert has been added!

Remember, you can go to my account > my alerts to view/edit your alerts at any time (or click here if you want to see them now!)
Sign up and Save:

Be the first to know about new arrivals, recently rated wines and special promotions.


Sign up now to receive your welcome offer!

Email Address:
Verify Email Address:
First Name:
Last Name:
Zip Code:
Date of Birth:
(must be over 21)
 


Membership Benefits


  • • Unlimited FREE ground shipping.
  • • Fast & convenient delivery to your door.
  • • Shop with confidence, satisfaction guaranteed.

Ship on us for a month!

Start My Free Trial

After your free trial, StewardShip is just $49/year.

*Some exclusions apply

close popup