To perform a search, enter a keyword, phrase or item number in the search field and click "search."
We offer two ways to locate information:
We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:
Herbert Tiefenbrunner and his son, Christof, are expert winemakers: maintaining complete control over all operations, from the harvest through the winemaking process. The estate produces about 700,000 bottles per year, 70% of them contain zesty whites, the remaining 30% are elegant reds. Tiefenbrunner's vineyards are located along the Südtyroler Weinstrasse, the Wine Route of South Tyrol, in one of the most beautiful wine growing areas in Alto Adige.
The vines are grown mostly on the mountain slopes around the Turmhof Castle, but some are also located in the flatter areas of the valley. The southward-facing slopes and their loamy, chalk rich soils represent the best environment for producing high quality wines. The Mediterranean climate, characterized by a moderate rainfall, and the cooling evening winds, allow for a substantial difference between day and night temperatures, providing the ideal conditions for perfect grape ripening.
The philosophy of the Tiefenbrunner family is to relentlessly improve the grape quality and to highlight the varietal character of each wine.
Ship on us for a month!
After your free trial, Steward-Ship is just $49/year.
*Some exclusions apply