We’ve paired three Italian wines from Santa Cristina with all the Stonewall Kitchen ingredients needed to make a tasty pasta dinner. Bon appetite!
Wine Gift Includes:
- Santa Cristina by Antinori Bianco:
Straw yellow in the glass, with intense floral aromas reminiscent of lilac and jasmine. It is soft on the palate and finishes light.
- Santa Cristina by Antinori Chianti Superiore:
Ruby red in color with purple hues. The nose offers bright aromas of blueberries, raspberries and hints of red cherry. The palate is well-balanced and complex with supple tannins and ripe, red fruit notes. Savory flavors linger on the long complete finish.
- Santa Cristina by Antinori Chianti Rosso:
Full and intense on the nose, with hints of cherries and raspberries. On the palate the wine is smooth and well-balanced. The finish is characterized by gentle tannins, which make is so delicious and easy to drink now.
- Stonewall Kitchen Garlic Parsley Linguine:
This pasta is made by hand from an authentic Italian recipe using only simple and all natural ingredients.
- Stonewall Kitchen Roasted Garlic Basil Sauce:
This sauce has the two essential ingredients in all Italian cuisine. Garlic and basil are added in just the right amounts to bring out the robust flavor of ripe tomatoes and pure olive oil.
- Stonewall Kitchen Italian Dipping Oil:
Dip fresh-baked crusty bread in the robust flavors of thyme, rosemary, oregano, sage, fennel, and basil.
- Stonewall Kitchen Balsamic Fig Dressing:
The mellow tang of rich balsamic vinegar blends wonderfully with sweet ripe figs for a perfectly robust dressing.
Due to the popularity of this gift, wines or vintages sometimes sell out. Should this happen, we will always substitute with the current vintage and wines with equal or greater value.
Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.
- 12/19/2013 (4 items) (viewed 57 times)
- 12/15/2013 (6 items) (viewed 54 times)
- 11/8/2013 (8 items) (viewed 47 times)