Silent Cellars 200DV, Wood Finish With Glass Door Wine Cellar
Wine Cellar CS 200 DV will keep your wines in the best possible conditions, those of a traditional wine cellar. Wines are best stored at a regulated temperature, in a dark and humid place without vibrations. The recommended temperature is 55° F, and with a hygrometry level between 50 and 70%.
This model has a digital setting for temperature. The absorption technology guarantees storage without vibrations. The carbon filter will act as a natural barrier on any odors that may have adverse affects on the wine.
Silent Cellars CS 200 DV comes equipped with 3 storage shelves and 3 sliding shelves, with optional extra fitted or sliding shelves to obtain a customized cellar.
Shipping charge of $435, added at checkout, is for White Glove Service only, which provides in-home delivery with light assembly and removal of packing materials. Once your order is placed, we will contact you to confirm all details before shipping.
- Height: in 69
- Width: in 23.5
- Depth: in 29.5
Optimal storing capacity:
- Standard fitted shelves: 3 sliding + 3 storage
- Capacity: bottles 206
- Max. number of sliding shelves: 16
- Capacity: bottles 136
- Control panel: Electronic
- Thermometer: Digital
- Regulation of temperature: F 45° - 65°
- Door hanging: Right
- Interior light: No
- Feet: 4 screw jacks adjustable in height
- Anti-odor filter: Active carbon Cartridge
- Insulation: Polyurethane foam
- Min. thickness of insulation: in 2
- Exterior material: Isoplast
- Interior material: Pre-painted galvanized metal sheet
- Weight when empty: lbs 178
- Weight when loaded: approx, lbs 639
- Cooling unit power: W 220
- Cooling unit voltage: V 110
- Average consumption*: kWH/24 h 2.15
- Heating element voltage: V 110
- Heating element power: W 45
- Cord length: ft 6