Senior Executive Selection Cabernet Quartet Gift Basket
- Ships Wed, Jul 30Ships Wed, Jul 30
Free Shipping for 30 days
Ships Wed, Jul 30
Rich in color, aroma and depth, Cabernet Sauvignon is our most popular wine variety. This collection of four carefully chosen California Cabernets is placed in our handsome magazine holder with a bounty of gourmet foods.
Wine Gift Basket Includes:
- Daou Cabernet Sauvignon:
A richly dark Cabernet with complex espresso and ripe berry flavors. Well-integrated tannins create a lasting finish infused with black currant and macerated blueberries.
- Joel Gott 815 Cabernet Sauvignon:
Aromas of cherry, blackberry, cinnamon spice, and vanilla toast introduce a silky Cabernet with a smooth finish and lingering minerality.
- Aquinas Cabernet Sauvignon:
Opens with a fragrant, fruit forward bouquet of classic black cherry and boysenberry aromas with faint hints of dill. This elegant wine leads with blackberry and black currant ¬flavors complemented by notes of dark chocolate, cassis and warm baking spice.
- Black Stallion Estate Cabernet Sauvignon:
Full-bodied and balanced with a savory nose of blackberries, cassis, spice and a hint of peppermint. Flavors of rich black cherry, mocha espresso, brown spice and caramel unfold gracefully across the palate with smooth, silky tannins and a long, elegant finish.
- Magazine Holder
- Butter Rich Cookie Brittle 6 oz
- Torn Ranch Honey Roasted Peanuts 5 oz
- Sonoma Cheese Straws 2 oz
- Spanish Manzanilla Olives 2 oz
- Caramel Popcorn 3 oz
- Focaccia Crisps 8 oz
- Beef Summer Sausage 5 oz
- Lemon Almond Biscotti 6 oz
- Sonoma Jacks Parmesan Peppercorn Cheese 4 oz
Due to the popularity of this gift, wines or vintages sometimes sell out. Should this happen, we will always substitute with the current vintage and wines with equal or greater value.
Pursuant to state laws in New York, gifts that contain both food and wine will be sent in two separate packages.
- 12/19/2013 (1 item) (viewed 95 times)
- 3/19/2014 (18 items) (viewed 62 times)
- 3/13/2014 (6 items) (viewed 40 times)