This collection of wine showcases the quintessential varietals from the most famous wine regions, chosen to best represent the area from which they come.
Wine Gift Collection Includes:
- France: Chateau Maucaillou Le Bordeaux
It displays aromas of red and black fruits and delicate wood. The palate is both balanced and powerful with fine tannins and a lengthy finish.
- Italy: Frescobaldi Remole Toscana Rosso
This Sangiovese has rich notes of blackberry and cherry and fragrant hints of spice and black pepper.
- Argentina: Bodegas Nieto Senetiner Malbec
Aromas of red berry fruit and plums dominate the nose; the vanilla scents from the oak barrel add elegance.
- California: LangeTwins Zinfandel
This fabulous Zinfandel delivers loads of fresh vibrant blackberries and notes of spice, all balanced by a touch of vanilla oak and soft tannins.
- Australia: Peter Lehmann Clancy's
This blend of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot blend balances the three varietals to give Clancy's great complexity, richness of fruit flavor and a harmonious balance of soft tannin finish.
- Spain: Marques de Caceres Crianza
This wine exhibits notes of red berries on the nose. enriched by a depth of vanilla and sweet spice. On the palate, it’s clean and lively with ripe tannins that blend with balanced structure.
- Austria: Domäne Wachau Federspiel Terrassen Grüner Veltliner
A typical Grüner Veltliner, this wine is medium bodied with a crisp acidity, very balanced and spicy in the finish. Subtle and racy, with enticing aromas of white pepper, gooseberry and hints of ripe apple.
- California: Angeline Reserve Chardonnay
This Chardonnay from California's Central Coast features ripe, juicy pear and apple, along with buttered toast and white flowers.
- South Africa: Ken Forrester Petit Chenin Blanc
The Ken Forrester Petit Chenin displays clean, mouthwatering flavors of crisp green apple, quince and pear, with notes of honeysuckle and ripe melon.
- New Zealand: Giesen Sauvignon Blanc
The fruit and aroma spectrum shows a greater depth of tropical notes with elderflower, kaffir lime leaf, pink grapefruit and dried herb.
- Italy: Luna Nuda Pinot Grigio
The Italian term for "Pinot Gris," this Pinot Grigio exhibits enticing fruit aromas on the nose. The most striking of which are pears and apples.
- Spain: Condes de Albarei Albariño
This Albariño from Ramon Bilbao is an exceptional, bright and aromatic wine with sumptuous flavors of tropical fruit, citrus and melons, with a mineral finish.
- Printed inserts that describes the featured wines