Casa Grand Selection Chardonnay comes from the breezy, coastal Casablanca Valley, which has cool and dry summers, allowing our Chardonnay to ripen slowly and maintain its natural acidity. Hand-harvesting at night enhances the fruitiness and crispness of the grapes, and also helps reduce the use of energy at the winery, since there is no need for additional cooling in the cellar. Stainless steel tanks are used in the fermentation of 99% of the juice to preserve the freshness of the Chardonnay. The remaining 1% of juice is fermented and aged in used French oak barrels for five months to ensure the development of bright acidity and complexity. No malolactic fermentation took place. Casa Grand Selection Chardonnay is satisfying on its own, and also goes well with many seafood dishes.