To perform a search, enter a keyword, phrase or item number in the search field and click "search."
We offer two ways to locate information:
We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:
All of the Sauvignon Blanc and Semillon was whole cluster pressed. Whole cluster pressing gives us juice of incredibly high fruitiness and softness. 30% of the blend is fermented and aged in stainless steel tanks; this aging process allows the juice to retain its fruitiness, flavors and aromas. The remaining 70% of the juice was moved to small oak barrels where it was put through a long, cool fermentation. Within two weeks, the wine completed fermentation and were allowed to age "sur lie" for a total of five months in the small oak barrels. This fermentation and aging program adds rich complexity to the aromas and flavors.
Groth Vineyards & Winery is a family owned winery producing Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay and Oakville Cabernet Sauvignon since 1982. They sustainably farm 121 acres of vineyards creating a better wine for today, and for future generations.
Michael Weis, winemaker at Groth Vineyards & Winery since 1994, brings more than three decades of experience with Oakville grapes...Read More About Groth
It's hard not to think of Napa Valley when thinking of California wines. The region is, after all, the one that brought world recognition to California wine making. The area was settled by a few choice wine families in the 1960's who bet that the wines of the area would grow and flourish. They were right. The Napa wine industry really took off in the 1980's, when vineyard...Read More About Napa Valley
One of the most distinctive grapes, Sauvignon Blanc is a highly aromatic variety
that does well in both the old and new world. From the Loire
Valley of France to Marlborough
in New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc has found many regions that bring out its unique
and delicious flavors.
Sauvignon Blanc's home...Read More About Sauvignon Blanc
Ship on us for a month!
After your free trial, Steward-Ship is just $49/year.
*Some exclusions apply