W & J Graham's was founded in Porto in 1820. Renowned worldwide for outstanding its Vintage Ports, Graham’s also produces a range of Aged Tawny Ports, Late Bottled Vintage, Reserve and Quinta dos Malvedos Vintage Ports. Graham’s growing success in the 19th Century resulted in the acquisition of the famous Quinta dos Malvedos in the Alto Douro and in the construction of the imposing Graham’s 1890 Lodge. Overlooking the twin cities of Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia, the Graham’s Lodge houses over 3,500 seasoned oak casks of Port, numerous large oak vats and an extensive Vintage Port cellar.
Graham’s is now owned and run by the Symington family, Port producers for four generations.