Comte Armand Les Domaine des Epeneaux
The "Domaine des Epeneaux" owes its name to The "Clos des Epeneaux", somptuous piece of land of five hectares acquired by Nicolas Marey, in the late of the XVIIIth century and early of the XIXth. In 1828, The "Clos des Epeneaux" and its building, located in the center of Pommard and known under Fief Rancy's name, where there and then included in the estate of Count Armand's family. The Domaine remained as it was until to 1994, when it was expanded to vines in Volnay, then with plots of Auxey-Duresses. Actually, Le Domaine des Epeneaux stretches out over a total surface of 7,5 hectares and developes wines which will be, for every one, the expression of its "terroir".
Be the first to know when new vintages and wines come in stock!