About Clos Pegase:
Completed in 1987, Clos Pegase was designed to be a temple to wine on a 47 acre Calistoga vineyard. The winery has a total of 450 acres, mostly located in Carneros. The Clos Pegase label features Pegasus, painted circa 1890 by the French artist Redon. This painting is winery owner Jan Shrem's favorite work of art from his extensive private collection.