An adult 21 years or over must be present to sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Order tracking numbers will be emailed to you upon shipment, so you’ll know when to expect delivery. We offer the following options for your convenience:
Ground: Delivery generally between 1 and 7 business days once the package leaves our warehouse.
3 Day: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 pm and to residences by 7:00 pm in 3 business days once the package leaves our warehouse.
2 Day: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 pm and to residences by 7:00 pm in 2 business days to most areas once the package leaves our warehouse.
Overnight p.m.: Next business day delivery by 3:00 pm to most U.S. addresses ( by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas) once the package leaves our warehouse.
Overnight a.m.: Next business day delivery by 10:30 am to most U.S. addresses once the package leaves our warehouse; Remote areas by noon, 4:30 pm or 5:00 pm; Saturdays by noon, 1:30 pm or 4:30 pm. In extreme heat, ice-packs will be added.
Note: Saturday delivery available to most locations. Please click to change “delivery method” and check the adjacent calendar to see if Saturday shipping is available.
To perform a search, enter a keyword, phrase or item number in the search field and click "search."
We offer two ways to locate information:
We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:
This Fumé Blanc is Sauvignon Blanc blended with a small amount of
Semillon and Viognier. The components remained separate throughout the winemaking
process and were blended together to add complexity to the final wine. The majority of the
wine (74%) was tank fermented to retain the forward fruit flavors. The remaining 26% of
the blend was barrel fermented in a combination of French (16%) and American oak (10%)
and aged sur lie.
"Crisp and refreshing, this Fumé Blanc offers fragrant aromas of green tea, lemongrass and
lemon meringue pie. Flavors of grapefruit, spice and wet stone combine with lively acidity,
creating a beautifully balanced wine with a lingering lemon zest finish."
- Margo Van Staaveren, Winemaker
Chateau St. Jean is a winemaking estate located at the foot of the Sugarloaf Ridge in Sonoma Valley near Kenwood, California. Founded in 1973, Chateau St. Jean has long been recognized as a leader in Vineyard Designated wines. Winemaker Steve Reeder has built a reputation for making wines of power and elegance. With over 20 years of vineyard and winemaking experience, his knowledge...Read More About Chateau St. Jean
Twice as large as Napa in size, Sonoma County only makes about a half the amount of wine as her northeasterly neighbor. But Sonoma, with her size, is able to vouch for more diversity within her borders, including sub-AVAs that are climatically varied. The atmosphere of Sonoma is decidedly laid back and down home country style. But in wines, they are keeping up with the...Read More About Sonoma County
One of the most distinctive grapes, Sauvignon Blanc is a highly aromatic variety
that does well in both the old and new world. From the Loire
Valley of France to Marlborough
in New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc has found many regions that bring out its unique
and delicious flavors.
Sauvignon Blanc's home...Read More About Sauvignon Blanc
Ship on us for a month!
After your free trial, Steward-Ship is just $49/year.
*Some exclusions apply