About Chassenay d'Arce:
Overlooking the Arce valley, Chassenay castle has been an icon of the Cote des Bars since the 11th century. It gave its name to the Champagne House Chassenay d'Arce.
The founding winegrowers set it up in th 1956 on the village known as Ville-Sur-Arce, not far from the superb headland on the boarders of Champagne and Burgundy.
The winegrowers chose to cooperate together. Thus, they put together their savoir-faire and their productions of grapes to build up an identity and a brand that would belong to the Arce valley. They chose for their headquarters a huge mansion with character.