California's Best: Napa and Sonoma
We've gathered six premium bottles of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah, Merlot, Zinfandel, Zinfandel and Sauvignon Blanc that capture the rich tastes and flavors of California wine. Each wine has been carefully chosen by our wine experts to represent the unique characteristics of their varietal when grown in California's two most famous appellations: Napa Valley and Sonoma. These six wines represent some of the top wineries in the state - a must have for any connoisseur of fine wine.
- Napa Valley: Hall Cabernet Sauvignon
- Sonoma: Murphy Goode Liars Dice Zinfandel
- Napa Valley: Rutherford Hill Merlot
- Sonoma: Matanzas Creek Sauvignon Blanc
- Russian River: Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
- Sonoma: Cline Cool Climate Syrah
Please note that due to the popularity of this product, we reserve the right to substitute like wines and vintages of equal or greater value.
- 9/27/2010 (26 items) (viewed 2029 times)
- 9/29/2010 (15 items) (viewed 1774 times)
- 9/27/2010 (19 items) (viewed 850 times)