We've gathered three top wines from select regions in California, representing grape varieties California does best. Wines include: Silverado Miller Ranch Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandelic Amador County Old Vine Zinfandel and L de Lyeth Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon.
Wine Gift Trio Includes:
- Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc: Silverado Miller Ranch
Napa Valley Sauvignon Blanc delivers a rich texture akin to tropical fruit, while zingy acidity keeps it fresh and lively. The Miller Ranch Sauvignon Blanc shows attractive aromas of ripe grapefruit and honeydew melon, with spice and floral notes.
- Sierra Foothills Zinfandel: Zinfandelic Old Vine
The former Gold Country region of the Sierra Foothills provides an ideal Zinfandel habitat. Amador County in particular yields a bold Old Vine Zinfandel, with rich, bright raspberry and black cherry fruit, complemented by hints of earth and spice.
- Sonoma County Cabernet Sauvignon: L de Lyeth
The diverse Sonoma County delivers a range of wines, but top among those is Cabernet Sauvignon. This well-balanced Cabernet offers luscious fruit, with layers of wild berry, black currant and a hint of toast. With a nice tannin structure and a harmonious finish, this wine is ready to enjoy!
- Printed Insert that describes the featured wines
Due to the popularity of this gift, wines or vintages sometimes sell out. Should this happen, we will always substitute with the current vintage and wines with equal or greater value.
- 12/12/2010 (14 items) (viewed 1779 times)
- 9/26/2010 (8 items) (viewed 1346 times)
Wines I'd like to try
- 9/29/2010 (8 items) (viewed 1306 times)
- 9/27/2010 (3 items) (viewed 1052 times)
- 9/23/2010 (11 items) (viewed 933 times)