Cabernet: King of Red Wine - 2007
A masterful sampler of the king of red wine, Cabernet Sauvignon. This collection is assembled from six of the world's top appellations: Bordeaux, South Africa, Sonoma's Alexander Valley, Australia's Coonawarra, Washington's Columbia Valley and the Maipo Valley of Chile. This selection shows the enormous versatility of Cabernet and features some of our most popular wines. You can't go wrong with the king.
- France: Château Sénilhac 2003 Haut-Medoc
- California: Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
- South Africa: MAN Vintners Cabernet Sauvignon
- South America: Santa Rita Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon
- Australia: Penley Phoenix Cabernet Sauvignon
- Washington: Sagelands Cabernet Sauvignon
Please note that due to the popularity of this product, we reserve the right to substitute like wines and vintages.
- 9/29/2010 (28 items) (viewed 4013 times)
- 9/22/2010 (7 items) (viewed 1129 times)
- 9/20/2010 (5 items) (viewed 622 times)