An adult 21 years or over must be present to sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Order tracking numbers will be emailed to you upon shipment, so you’ll know when to expect delivery. We offer the following options for your convenience:
Ground: Delivery generally between 1 and 7 business days once the package leaves our warehouse.
3 Day: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 pm and to residences by 7:00 pm in 3 business days once the package leaves our warehouse.
2 Day: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 pm and to residences by 7:00 pm in 2 business days to most areas once the package leaves our warehouse.
Overnight p.m.: Next business day delivery by 3:00 pm to most U.S. addresses ( by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas) once the package leaves our warehouse.
Overnight a.m.: Next business day delivery by 10:30 am to most U.S. addresses once the package leaves our warehouse; Remote areas by noon, 4:30 pm or 5:00 pm; Saturdays by noon, 1:30 pm or 4:30 pm. In extreme heat, ice-packs will be added.
Note: Saturday delivery available to most locations. Please click to change “delivery method” and check the adjacent calendar to see if Saturday shipping is available.
To perform a search, enter a keyword, phrase or item number in the search field and click "search."
We offer two ways to locate information:
We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:
Riesling is the main varietal (90%) from partly old ungrafted vines! The remaining 10% is concentrated on the Pinot varietals, 1/3 each: Grauburgunder (Pinot Gris), Spaetburgunder (Pinot Noir) and Weissburgunder (Pinot Blanc).
The Scharzhofberg is one of the finest vineyards in Germany, probably planted by the Romans. It is one of the very few famed sites whose wines are sold without mention of the village name.
The winery is in the old building of the United Hospices, "Vereinigte Hospitien". The wine cellars are bedded in old Roman stonework that was built around 330 A.D. The label is the figure of Saint Jacob with a pilgrim's staff and seashell. This relates to the St. James Public Hospital originally a hostel/shelter for wanderers on their way to the tomb of Apostle James in Spain. The tribute to Saint Jacob on the bottle spreads good name all over the world.
In 1805, Napoleon issued an imperial edict which consolidated all the various hospitals in Trier; homes for lepers, for the poor and orphanages. This was the beginnings of the foundation of the United Hospices, Vereinigte Hospitien, which was then part of the French Empire. Over 25 hectares of vineyards are cultivated mainly thanks to endowments and gifts, and are situated in the...Read More About Vereinigte Hospitien
(moe-ZELL saahr -RUE-wehr)
The Mosel river winds its way through this wine region, passing by some of the steepest, most northerly vineyards of the world. The wines from the Mosel have a most distinctive soil based on slate. The slate-rich soils covering the region are what imparts the amazing, well-loved slate-y, mineraly flavors and aromas to the delicate Mosel wines. To keep...Read More About Mosel-Saar-Ruwer
The Riesling grape is happiest in a cooler climate, one that fosters its slow
and steady ripening. Often assumed to be the producer of only sweet wines, Riesling
is a fascinating grape of many faces. From bone dry to lusciously sweet, this
variety is delicious at any sugar level with its intense aromas and steely acidity.
Most popular in...Read More About Riesling
Ship on us for a month!
After your free trial, Steward-Ship is just $49/year.
*Some exclusions apply