Roads of the Rhone French Wine Gift Trio
this item is sold out
- Ships TomorrowShips Tomorrow
The South of France is home to the diverse Rhône Valley, a region known for producing rich, spicy wines that are perfect with a myriad of savory foods. In this trio, you'll discover a spicy Syrah of the Northern Rhône, as well as a rich red and floral white from the Southern Rhône. This great set also includes a French country cookbook from Elle Magazine (128 pages). Perfect for the chef in your life!
Wine Gift Trio Includes:
- Chateau Mont Redon Cotes-du-Rhone
An expression of its terroir, the wine is deep violet red in color with balanced tannins and early approachability. Aromas of dark berries and raspberries are confirmed on the full succulent palate. These are offset by slight grilled notes and nuances of licorice.
- Vidal-Fleury Cotes-du-Rhone Blanc
Pale yellow with an intense floral bouquet (acacia) with hints of white peach and almond. Fresh, vibrant acidity and unctuousness mouth feel with fruit and floral flavors.
- Louis Bernard Crozes Hermitage
Clear, deep ruby red color. On the nose, powerful aromas of ripe, red fruits (black currant) and licorice developing into leather and roasted coffee. The palate is supple and round with hints of red pepper and truffle. Good structure and a medium finish.
- Greet Sheet with descriptions of three Rhône Valley appellations and the enclosed wines with which they correspond.
- Elle La Table, a French country cookbook from the publishers of Elle Magazine
- 9/6/2011 (42 items) (viewed 1163 times)
- 12/10/2013 (11 items) (viewed 561 times)
- 3/23/2011 (7 items) (viewed 521 times)