Varietal: Grenache blanc (60%), Bourboulenc (15%), Clairette blanche (15%), Roussane (10%).
• Location : southern part of the Côtes du Rhône, in fresh and temperate
• Soil : calcareous and clayey soils.
• Grapes are pressed after a short skin-maceration (4 to 6 hours) to maximise the extraction of the delicate floral aromas contained in the grapes.
• Low-temperature settling of the lees : 46 to 50°F (8-10°C).
• Low-temperature maceration and fermentation: 61 to 64°F (16°/18°C) to retain the fresh and exotic aromas.
• COLOUR : brilliant pale yellow with green tints.
• NOSE : full and aromatic, the nose develops aroma of exotic fruits and citrus.
• TASTE : well balanced, this wine is fruity, with nice aromas of fresh lemon and grapefruit that persist on the finish.
• SERVICE TEMPERATURE : 50-52°F (10-12°C).
• FOOD PAIRING : delicious on its own or with fish, starters and salads, great with chicken.
• AGEING : 2 to 3 years.
• 88/100 - Wine spectator 2001.