An adult 21 years or over must be present to sign for delivery of alcoholic beverages. Order tracking numbers will be emailed to you upon shipment, so you’ll know when to expect delivery. We offer the following options for your convenience:
Ground: Delivery generally between 1 and 7 business days once the package leaves our warehouse.
3 Day: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 pm and to residences by 7:00 pm in 3 business days once the package leaves our warehouse.
2 Day: Delivery to businesses by 4:30 pm and to residences by 7:00 pm in 2 business days to most areas once the package leaves our warehouse.
Overnight p.m.: Next business day delivery by 3:00 pm to most U.S. addresses ( by 4:30 p.m. to rural areas) once the package leaves our warehouse.
Overnight a.m.: Next business day delivery by 10:30 am to most U.S. addresses once the package leaves our warehouse; Remote areas by noon, 4:30 pm or 5:00 pm; Saturdays by noon, 1:30 pm or 4:30 pm. In extreme heat, ice-packs will be added.
Note: Saturday delivery available to most locations. Please click to change “delivery method” and check the adjacent calendar to see if Saturday shipping is available.
To perform a search, enter a keyword, phrase or item number in the search field and click "search."
We offer two ways to locate information:
We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:
This plum wine is made from the choicest plums from Wakayama, Japan. Its subtly sweet, natural plum flavor has just a hint of tartness and is truly delightful. Enjoy chilled, on-the-rocks, in various cocktails or on desserts.
Gekkeikan's state-of-the-art sake brewing facility in Folsom, California (see map below) is the latest chapter in a continuing success story that began more than 360 years ago five-thousand miles away in Fushimi, Japan.
Gekkeikan now brings the newest technologies to a brewing process that is nearly 2,000 years old and continues to strengthen its marketing position in the wake...Read More About Gekkeikan
Junmai is pure sake - no additive starch, sugar or alcohol has been added. It used to be that Junmai must have a seimai-buai of at least 70% - which means that at least 30% of the rice must have been milled away, leaving only 70% of the original rice size. Recently, laws have changed and Junmai no longer has a milling requirement. However, the amount that...Read More About Junmai
Ship on us for a month!
After your free trial, Steward-Ship is just $49/year.
*Some exclusions apply