To perform a search, enter a keyword, phrase or item number in the search field and click "search."
We offer two ways to locate information:
We have added the following products to your shopping cart from a previous visit:
Light to medium bodied wines that are high in acid and light to medium fruit. Typically no oak.
Light to medium bodied wines with lots of juicy fruit, typically medium acid and medium oak.
Full bodied wines that have typically undergone malo-lactic fermentation and/or spent time in oak.
Only 30% of this Chardonnay spends time in oak barrels, the other 70% is fermented in stainless steel tanks. Less oak influence gives this Chardonnay bright clean fruit flavors and less buttery characteristics. It is bright yellow in color with green highlights; this Premium Chardonnay is a fresh and lively wine. Aromas of tropical fruits with a delicate toasted bread note. On the palate the wine is velvety, round and full-bodied with a long, lingering finish. Enjoy this wine with fresh seafood salads, white fish with lemons & capers, roasted herbed chicken and mild cheeses.
Founded in 1997 and owned by the d'Aulan family, former owners of the Piper-Heidsieck Champagne house, Alta Vista is guided by the philosophy of expressing the best terroirs of Argentina and highlighting the typical Argentine varieties: Malbec and Torrontes. The winemaking team's system of terroir management led Alta Vista to produce the very first single-vineyard Malbecs in...Read More About Alta Vista
(ahr-jen-TEE-nah) Now fifth in the world for wine production, Argentina is catching up in the quality wine sector. A long time wine producer, Argentina used to make wine in order to drink it, not export it. And so the wines produced were quaffable and rustic and made for the local's everyday dinner. Yet it's hard not to get caught up in the wine market of the world and some...Read More About Argentina
White Wine's Queen Bee
Sauvignon, Chardonnay can grow just about anywhere. It adapts well to different
soils and different climates. While frequently paired with
its native home lies in the vineyards of Burgundy,
France. The only major white grape of the region, Chardonnay is at its best on the rolling...Read More About Chardonnay
Ship on us for a month!
After your free trial, Steward-Ship is just $49/year.
*Some exclusions apply