A smooth full bodied cru. The techniques used for this particular year's production were completely innovative and untraditional. 70% of the grapes picked from the Podere Palazzo della Torre are vinified immediately. The remaining 30% are left to dry until the end of December when they are vinified and then refermented with the wine from the fresh grapes.
It is recommended to accompany a wide range of 'risotti' (particularly with that made with pork), with mixed grilled meats, roasts and the traditional boiled meats of the Veneto. Serve at 15° C and open the bottle an hour before drinking.